Terms and Conditions
Last updated: 08/2/2023
Farmeci operates the website farmeci.com (the Website or Farmeci). These terms and conditions (theTerms) apply to your use of this website, including any goods purchased on our website or otherwise purchased from us.
Farmeci is owned and operated by My Health Stop Ltd (Company Reg. 13900569) (we, us).
You can contact us by telephone on 01750 491172 or by e-mailing to email@example.com. We may contact you by e-mail, or by post to the billing address in your order.
Information on the website, descriptions of the goods
All content on our website is for information purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice; rather it is designed to support, not replace, the relationship between you and your healthcare providers. We use reasonable endeavours to keep our information up to date, but cannot promise that all information is current and/or that we have listed all allergens for a product.You should therefore make sure that you carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use. If you have, or suspect you may have, a health problem you should consult your regular doctor. Please consult your doctor before taking any new medicines, particularly if you are already under medical care.
The packaging of the goods may vary from that shown on images on our website.
If you create an account on our website, you agree that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password you choose during the registration process, and you are solely responsible for all activities that occur under your account. If you use a shared computer, you must log-out of your account at the end of each session. Please take precautions to protect your password and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you believe there has been any unauthorized use of your account.
Your account acts as your medical record and should not be shared with anyone else.
Placing an order
You may only place an order if you are at least 18 years old, legally capable of entering into a contract and resident in the United Kingdom. You must only place orders for yourself, and not on behalf of others.
You shall ensure that all information provided to us is accurate, up to date and complete, and you will notify us of any changes which may mean that the information is inaccurate.
The order process is as set out on the website. Each step allows you to check and amend any errors in the information that you provide us before submitting the order. Please take the time to read and check in the information that you provide us at each page of the order process. It is your responsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly. We are not responsible for any errors in the information that you provide to us when placing an order.
Your order constitutes an offer to purchase goods from us, and does not form a binding contract until it is accepted by us. On receipt of your order and full payment, we will send you an order request acknowledgement email to the email address provided by you in the order process. This email is an acknowledgement of receipt of your order. It is not an acceptance by us of any offer to purchase goods.
An offer made by you to purchase goods shall be accepted by us only when we dispatch those goods to you. Farmeci, a clinician or the pharmacies on the Website reserve the right to refuse any order before acceptance, including for non-availability, and we shall notify you accordingly and refund you the price paid for the goods (if payment has already been taken).
We will send you an email to confirm when a pharmacy has approved your order. We will help facilitate your purchase of the prescription item(s) from the pharmacy, but we are neither the buyer nor the seller of prescription item(s). When you receive the order confirmation of dispatch email, you will have also entered into a contract with the pharmacy on the terms also contained herein.
Contact with the clinician
As part of your order, you will be required to complete a confidential consultation with a prescriber on our platform.
The confidential consultation will be assessed by a regulated clinician. If the prescriber requires further information from you following your consultation, one of our team will contact you by telephone or email.
Farmeci does not issue prescriptions of treatments directly. This is undertaken by one of the clinicians on the platform.
The delivery of medication will be undertaken by one of the registered pharmacies on the Farmeci platform. Farmeci does not hold any stock of dispense medication.
Timescales for delivery and delivery charges will vary depending on the availability of the goods and the delivery address.Estimated delivery timescales and prices are set out on our website. We will use reasonable endeavours to meet any delivery dates, but all delivery dates are estimates and approximate only.We cannot guarantee delivery dates and times and time shall not be of the essence for delivery of the goods.It is your responsibility to ensure that if there is an acute medical need for the goods, then they must be ordered in good time.However, you agree that we cannot be liable for the consequences of any delay in the delivery of the goods, particularly as such delay is likely to be outside of our control as we use third party delivery companies.
Delivery will be completed when the goods are delivered to the delivery address in the order. The goods will become your responsibility on delivery.
You confirm that it is safe and appropriate for a package containing medicines to be posted through the letterbox at the delivery address. You shall notify us if it is not safe to do so, for example due to animals or small children.
If you are asked for a signature upon delivery, it is your responsibility to examine the goods before signing.
We do not deliver goods outside the United Kingdom. If after you have received the goods you then send the goods outside of the United Kingdom, you are fully responsible for any taxes or duties that may arise and compliance with all local laws.
Problems with the courier or non-delivery of items must be reported to us within 10 days of the order being placed.
Price and payment
The price of the goods will be as set out on the website at the time that your order is made. Prices may change from time to time, but changes will not affect any order that has been accepted us.
The price includes VAT (where applicable) at the applicable current rate chargeable in the UK for the time being.
Payment must be made at the time the order is placed using a major credit or debit card.
The price of the Goods does not include delivery charges which are payable in addition.
Payment for each delivery in a recurring subscription order is taken on the subscription date as noted in your Subscription section of your dashboard, and we shall notify you in good time as a reminder. You can cancel a subscription order cancel within your website account. Please give us at least 2 days before the subscription repeat order date to cancel the subscription or the payment may be taken.
If we cannot take payment from you, we shall notify you and ask that you amend your payment details. No order will be despatched unless we have received payment in full.
Your subscription will continue until you cancel it. You may cancel your subscription at any time during your subscription by going to your Subscription section of your online account with us. If you cancel or pause your subscription within 48 hours before your next billing date, we will still take payment for your next product shipment.
Supply of prescription medicines
When completing a consultation for a prescription medicine, the following terms and conditions also apply.
All dispensing services through Farmeci are undertaken by a dispensing GPHC registered pharmacy (“Pharmacy”). By completing a consultation for a prescription medicine, you are confirming and truthfully stating that:
- You are an adult of at least 18 years of age, resident in the UK, and you have completed the consultation yourself in full out of your own free will. You confirm that you have the mental capacity to make informed decisions about your own healthcare and understand the side effects and associated risks of the medication(s) that you have requested.
- You know of no reason that you should not receive the treatment(s) for which you are having a consultation, for health reasons or otherwise.
- You have recently been reviewed by your current GP who has evaluated your current state of health and has deemed it to be of a satisfactory level. You will immediately contact your local GP or another registered doctor for a consultation should the need arise from side effects or other complications following the use of the prescribed treatment(s). In this event you also agree to contact Farmeci by telephone or email to inform them of your condition.
- All medication provided via Farmeci following a consultation is for personal use only and will not be passed or sold on to any third party or used to stockpile a supply beyond what can be considered adequate use.
- You confirm that you have read and understood all information given on this website regarding your condition and the treatment(s) that you request. You also confirm that you will read the accompanying Patient Information Leaflet and Medicines Information sheet before taking any medicines that you receive.
- Where you have previously used the medication(s) requested from us, you have not experienced side effects or other reactions that would mean it was unsuitable for you to take the medication(s) you have requested.
- You give permission for the details of this consultation to be shared with a UK-based clinician operating on the Farmeci online platform who will act in an adjunct capacity to your local GP, not to replace them, and assess your consultation for suitability of the issue of a prescription for my requested medication(s).
- You wish for Farmeci to provide your details to our recommended pharmacies to dispense your prescription, if it is issued by the clinician. You understand that you cannot obtain the prescription for dispensing at another pharmacy.
- Before you begin to take any new medicines that you have not disclosed in your consultation you will consult a registered doctor or pharmacist for approval of the suitability with all of your current medications and take full responsibility for doing so.
- You confirm that you have filled in your consultation truthfully, to the best of your knowledge and ability. You will contact Farmeci if any of the details you have provided change in between the time of submitting your consultation and receiving your requested medication(s).
- You understand that for your own safety it is essential that you fully disclose all the personal details, medical and drug history that is requested in the consultation and that omitting information or knowingly providing incorrect information can result in harm to you.
- You will monitor your blood pressure at regular intervals and you will seek medical advice from your GP or another registered doctor if it exceeds 140/90mmHg or below 90/60mmHg.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law or other statutory rights that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you which cannot be excluded by English law. In particular, we acknowledge that under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 the products must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage (in contract, negligence or otherwise) unless such loss or damage is caused by a breach by us of these Terms and Conditions or a breach by us of an established duty of care owed by us to you; and the loss or damage is a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach.
- The maximum loss or damage we will be responsible for under these Terms and Conditions is limited to the price you have paid us for the items purchased to which the loss or damage you suffer relates; however, we do not exclude or limit our liability where it would be unlawful for us to do so.
- The Pharmacy will be responsible for loss or damage you suffer as a result of the Pharmacy's breach of its contract with you for the sale of prescription items.
- The clinicians are responsible for reviewing your treatments and issuing prescriptions for you, and are responsible for any diagnoses that they make and for prescriptions that they issue.
How these Terms and Conditions may be changed
It may be necessary for us to revise these Terms and Conditions from time to time, including as a result of a change in our business operations and/or a change in relevant laws and regulatory requirements.
Every time you place an order, the Terms in force at that time will apply to the order.
Each of the paragraphs of these Terms and Conditions operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them (or any part of them) are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs (and/or the remainder of the relevant paragraph) will remain in full force and effect.
These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and interpreted according to English law. This means a contract for the purchase of goods and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or these Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law. All disputes arising under them will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
All external links on the website are for convenience only. You follow these external links at your own risk and should refer to the external websites' own terms and conditions of use.
We cannot guarantee that the website will operate continuously or without interruptions or be error-free. You must not attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website and, in particular, you must not attempt to circumvent security, tamper with, hack into, or otherwise disrupt the website or any computer system, server, router or any other internet-connected device.
We cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that any content of the website will be free from infection, viruses and/or other code that has contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the safety and reliability of data input and output.
We do not accept liability for any losses or claims arising from any inability to access the website or any failure to complete an order.
This website is for personal and non-commercial use. You must not use any materials contained in the website except to the extent necessary for your own personal use. We and/or our licensors are the owners of the Website and all intellectual property rights in the Website, which includes (but without limitation) any software, applications and domains made available via the Website, and the content (except the personal information of you and other users contained in your and their accounts), video, audio, graphics, logos, icons, and service names which appear on the Website. You do not have any rights to such intellectual property except as expressly set out in these Terms and Conditions.
We seek feedback on the quality of our service and patient satisfaction after every consultation. You will receive an email from us to give you the chance to offer feedback or ask questions
We also collect reviews and feedback through the independent review services, Trustpilot & Reviews.io.