- MHRA-approved medication
- Discreet Treatment
- Cold Sore Effective Treatment
- UK Medication
The Virus Fighter! - Buy Aciclovir Tablets.
A fast-acting, effective, and safest antiviral drug to recover you from Chickenpox, Shingles, Oral herpes, and Genital herpes. If you are experiencing such symptoms, Aciclovir crema and tablets can get rid of them, reduce the severity of the symptoms, and recover you faster.
- Proven Treatment: For Genital Herpes
- Onset of Action: Starts working within 12 Hours
- Age Recommendations: Suitable for all Ages
- Dosage Guidance: 5-day course of Aciclovir 400mg Tablets
- Dosage Type: Oral and Ointment
- Active Ingredient: Aciclovir
All inclusive services
No extra costs
Free tracked delivery
Delivered in plain packaging
No consultation charges
More Information Before You Buy Aciclovir Tablets and Cream
- Generic Name: Aciclovir
- For Aciclovir Tablet: Aciclovir is an antiviral, rapid-relief medication effective against herpes simplex virus and varicella-zoster virus. On completion of the entire dose, it eliminates the virus from the body. Buy Aciclovir Tablets now to get rid of a highly transmissible virus.
- For Aciclovir Cream: It is advised to apply Aciclovir cream as an initial treatment to dry out cold sores in adults and children over two years old.
Mechanism of Action
- For Aciclovir Tablet and Cream: It interferes with the replication of the herpes virus and then converts it to acyclovir triphosphate with the help of viral enzyme thymidine kinase. Acyclovir Triphosphate interferes with the viral DNA chain, ensuring no further virus replication.
Dosage and Administration
For Aciclovir Tablet:
- Chickenpox and Shingles: 5 times daily for 7 days
- Genital Herpes: 5 times daily for 5 days
- Oral Herpes: 5 times daily for 5-10 days
- Prevention of Genital Herpes Recurrences: Twice a Day for 6-12 Months
For Aciclovir Cream: It is advised to apply Aciclovir cream five times daily for four days. Make sure you apply the cream on the cold sore, and surrounding skin.
Note: Wash your hands thoroughly with soap before and after applying the cream
- For Aciclovir Tablet: Aciclovir tablet treats HSV and VZV infection from roots. Taking this tablet as per the instructions gradually recovers you by reducing its symptoms without pain.
- For Aciclovir Cream: If you apply the cream as soon as you notice the herpes outbreak, it becomes effective at shortening the duration of the severity of the cold sores. The best results can be expected if you have started applying it within 24 hours of the outbreak.
- For Aciclovir Tablet: Unlike other tablets, this has common side effects like diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, headache, fatigue, and dizziness.
- For Aciclovir Cream: In the rare case scenario, you must feel stinging, burning, or itching.
This medication should not be consumed by those allergic to aciclovir or valacyclovir. Do not buy Aciclovir tablets if you notice bumps or some kind of allergies.
For Aciclovir Tablet:
- Take Aciclovir at the same time each day.
- Take the dose of aciclovir immediately in case you have missed one.
- If it's time for the next dose, continue as per the regular schedule.
- Take three tablets daily of Aciclovir 400mg for five days.
- Complete the course even after fully recovering.
Frequently Asked Questions for Aciclovir
Can I buy Aciclovir tablets over the counter in the UK?
No, you cannot buy Aciclovir over the counter in the UK since it is a prescription-based drug. However, you can buy Aciclovir tablets online from a licensed medicine provider.
Can I double my dose in case I miss the first one?
You must not double the dose if you miss the first one. Just keep on continuing the schedule as prescribed by your doctor.
What precautions should I take into consideration during Aciclovir medication?
You must not have sex while you are on Aciclovir medication. The herpes virus is contagious if there is skin-to-skin contact. Therefore, avoid having sexual intercourse when on medication or until you are fully recovered.
How long should I use Aciclovir cream?
You must use the Acclovir cream for four straight days and five times/day. Do not discontinue in between, even if you notice the healing before the suggested duration. It will help eradicate the virus from the roots.
How can I tell if Aciclovir cream is working?
You may notice shrunken cold sores, and the pain, itching, and burning sensation will be a thing of the past.
What should I do if my cold sore does not improve after using Aciclovir cream?
If you do not notice favorable results despite applying cream as suggested, immediately talk to your doctor. They may prescribe you alternatives.