ellaOne Pill (30mg)
- Up to 120 hour after sex
- MHRA approved
- UK prescribed
- Trusted Morning After Pill
ellaOne Pill (30mg)Category:Morning after Pill
A Trusted Morning After Pill To Be On The Safe Side - Order ellaOne (30mg) Online
ellaOne is your emergency contraceptive pill to be taken after unprotected sex for preventing unexpected pregnancy. It can be 2.5 times more effective than other morning-after pills when taken in the first 24 hours after your contraception (Condom) has failed. ellaOne®, a birth control pill for women, can be effective after 120 hours (5 days) of unprotective sexual intercourse, offering you a second chance to take control of your reproductive health
- Proven Treatment: To Prevent Unintended Pregnancies
- Onset of Action: Within 24 Hours
- Active Ingredient: Ulpristal Acetate 30mg
- Age Recommendations: Women Aged 17 or 18 and Older
- Dosage Guidance: One-time Administration to Avoid Uncertainties
All inclusive services
No extra costs
Free tracked delivery
Delivered in plain packaging
No consultation charges
More Information Before You Order ellaOne Morning After Pill
- Generic Name: Ulipristal acetate 30mg
ellaOne morning after pill is a reliable emergency contraceptive tablet that can save you from unwanted pregnancy. ellaOne 30mg tablet should be taken within 120 hours (five days) after sex to eliminate the chances of becoming pregnant.
Mechanism of Action
The active ingredient in ellaOne is ulipristal acetate, which can effectively delay the release of eggs from ovaries during ovulation, reducing the risk of pregnancy. Unlike other contraceptive pills, ellaOne targets the ovaries right up, delaying ovulation and altering the chances of sperm fertilizing the eggs. If you are closer to ovulation (14 days before the next menstruation cycle), it will be the right choice to order ellaOne morning-after pill.
Dosage and Administration
A single ellaOne 30mg contraceptive pill is enough to avoid the probability of fertilization. We recommend you take the ellaOne pill as soon as possible after contraceptive failure or unprotected sex. Like other emergency contraceptives, ellaOne® is most effective when consumed within the first few hours of intercourse. If you vomit within the first 3-5 hours of taking the ellaOne contraceptive tablet, either repeat the dose or consult with your healthcare provider.
ellaOne is a highly effective emergency contraceptive, providing a second chance to avoid unintended pregnancy when taken within 120 hours after unprotected sex. ellaOne is the most effective birth control pill with 98% effectiveness in delaying egg release at the time of ovulation.
Similar to any contraceptive pill, ellaOne has its own side effects, and they are:
- Painful period
- Mild abdominal pain
- Menstrual changes
Here are some essential contraindications you should know before you buy ellaOne morning after pill:
- Do not use ellaOne if you are already pregnant or suspect you are pregnant.
- ellaOne should not be used if the user has taken medicines like epilepsy medication, antibiotics to treat tuberculosis, HIV treatment, or Griseofulvin to treat fungal infections in the previous 4 weeks.
- ellaOne is contraindicated for individuals allergic to ulipristal acetate or any other ingredients present in the contraceptive pill.
- Do not take ellaOne tablets if you have asthma and liver disease.
- ellaOne is a single contraceptive pill you can swallow with a glass of water. Take it to prevent pregnancy as soon as possible after unprotected sex.
- It can be effective if taken within 120 hours or 5 days after contraceptive failure or unprotected sex.
- If you vomit within 3 hours of consuming ellaOne morning after pill, you can consult with your healthcare provider and repeat the dosage as the first pill will not be effective. .
- Do not use ellaOne as a routine contraceptive.
Warnings and Precautions
- ellaOne is for oral use only and should not be regularly taken in the replacement of contraception.
- Using ellaOne may cause spotting or bleeding between periods and lead to irregular periods.
- Take a pregnancy test and seek medical advice if unusual abdominal pain and vaginal bleeding occur after 4-5 weeks of taking the ellaOne contraceptive pill. Vaginal bleeding can be a sign of ectopic pregnancy.
- For breastfeeding moms, we recommend not to use ellaOne or if used, breast milk should not be fed to the infant for 7-10 days.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Inform your healthcare provider of any known allergies or underlying medical conditions before taking ellaOne.
- Seek medical advice if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or have underlying health concerns.
Store ellaOne in a cool, dry place at room temperature. Keep it away from heat and direct sunlight.
Frequently Asked Questions for ellaOne Pill (30mg)
When should I use ellaOne morning after pill?
ellaOne is an emergency contraceptive pill that prevents pregnancy after sexual intercourse without protection or contraception. ellaOne morning-after pill can be effective for the following scenarios:
- You had unprotected sex.
- A condom splits, slips off, or fails.
- The next implant, coil, or depot injection is delayed.
- You forget to take the regular contraceptive pill, patches, or ring.
It is advisable to take the ellaOne pill as soon as possible after having unprotected sex or contraception failures.
Can ellaOne be used multiple times in a month?
ellaOne is intended for emergency use only and should not be used as a routine contraceptive. It is not recommended for repeated use within the same menstrual cycle.
If I order ellaOne online, will you keep it confidential?
Well, your privacy is very important to Farmeci. We offer delivery in plain packaging, with no indication of the brand or its content, keeping the product you ordered confidential. The product will be packed in such a way that no one can recognize it from the plain outer packaging.
Does ellaOne protect against sexually transmitted infections (STIs)?
No, ellaOne provides no protection against sexually transmitted infections (STIs). It is solely designed to prevent unwanted pregnancy. However, you can use condoms to get protection from STIs.
Can I breastfeed after taking ellaOne?
ellaOne should not be taken if you are breastfeeding as it can significantly impact an infant’s health condition. You should avoid taking the ellaOne 30mg morning-after pill, or if already used, you should avoid breastfeeding your infant for 7-10 days. Meanwhile, you can use breast pumps to maintain breast milk production.
What if I vomit after taking the ellaOne contraceptive pill?
Take another ellaOne pill as soon as possible if you vomit after taking the contraceptive tablet. You can also consult with a healthcare provider before consuming the ellaOne birth control pill.
Will ellaOne work if I have sex again before my next period?
No, absolutely not! ellaOne can only be considered effective for one-time unprotected sex. You need to use contraception for the remaining monthly cycle. It is advisable to use condoms, have a coil or implant fitted, or hormone contraception to practice safe sex and avoid unintended pregnancy. However, you can take an ellaOne emergency contraceptive pill after having unprotected sex with your partner. Also, you must ensure not to use ellaOne as a regular contraception.
Can I take ellaOne morning after pill after 4 days?
Well, ellaOne is the most effective contraceptive pill that can prevent pregnancy if taken within 120 hours or 5 days. Taking the ellaOne contraceptive pill after 4 days may be less effective in achieving the desired results.