- For scabies
- Dry eczema
Trusted by Doctors and Pharmacists for Decades - Buy Eurax Cream
Eurax cream stops you from itching like crazy. The topical medication absorbs quickly, leaving no greasy residue, and gives long-lasting relief. It treats multiple skin itching conditions like Itchy dermatitis, Dry eczema, Allergic rashes, Hives, nettle rashes, Chickenpox, Insect bites & stings, Heat rashes, Sunburn, and Personal itching.
- Proven Treatment: Scabies
- Onset of Action: Starts working within 10 hours
- Application Duration: 2-3 times a day
- Age Recommendations: Suitable for all Ages
- Dosage Guidance: Directly apply Cream to treat lice Infestation and Scabies
- Active Ingredient: Crotamiton
All inclusive services
No extra costs
Free tracked delivery
Delivered in plain packaging
No consultation charges
More Information Before You Buy Eurax for Scabies
- Generic Name: Crotamiton Cream
Eurax cream rapidly soothes and relieves discomfort caused by itchy skin due to scabies, eczema, dermatitis, allergic rashes, hives, insect bites and stings, and heat rashes. The relief lasts longer than other generic creams in the market. It is directed to apply to the skin of the age group above 3 years.
Mechanism of Action
Eurax cream consists of Crotamiton, known for completely eradicating scabies mites. The antihistaminic and anti-inflammatory properties help reduce inflammation and irritation instantaneously. Look no further for itchy skin treatment - Buy Eurax cream.
Application and Administration
Apply a thumbnail size of the Eurax cream on an itchy and inflamed area 2 - 3 times/day. Apply it after bathing and clean-drying the skin, and leave it for the next 8 hours. Keep applying for the next five days after the scabies symptoms have vanished to ensure proper treatment.
Eurax Cream is clinically proven to treat itching and inflammation caused by scabies and other skin conditions in most patients within ten days of application.
- Do not apply on broken skin or near eyes.
- Do not smoke or near flames after applying - highly inflammable substances.
It is not advisable for patients allergic to Crotamiton. If you have any allergies, kindly consult your doctor before using the cream.
There are no such side effects of Eurax cream, and so far, no patients have suffered through side effects. If there is any, it could be a slight burning or itching sensation.
It is advised to discontinue Eurax cream and consult your healthcare professional in case you feel severe irritation and itching.
- Consider washing your hands before and after applying the Eurax cream to the affected area.
- Apply a thin layer of the cream on itchy skin and gently rub till it is absorbed.
- If you apply the Eurax cream for scabies, consider applying it from top to bottom of your body, even on the soles, feet, and between fingers.
- Kindly avoid applying water for the next 8 hours from the application.
- Kindly apply it for five days even after the scabies' symptoms have vanished.
Frequently Asked Questions for Eurax Cream
Is Eurax cream safe for me to use?
Eurax cream is quite safe for adults and children above three years. Nevertheless, it is always important to consult your doctor if you are allergic to crotamiton after applying the Eurax cream.
Can I use Eurax cream if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Eurax cream is safe for pregnant and breastfeeding women. However, you should consult your doctor before starting any new medication during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Do I need to cover the affected area with a bandage?
It is not necessary to cover the affected area with a bandage. You can cover the Eurax cream with clothing to prevent it from rubbing off.
When will I start to feel relief from itching?
Most patients have witnessed relief from itchy skin and inflammation within 6-10 hours of applying the Eurax cream. However, it might take a bit longer than usual time for some patients.