Fucidin H Cream
- MHRA approved
- Short Treatment Only
- UK Prescribers
- Effective Solution
- Easy Application
Fucidin H CreamCategory:Eczema and Psoriasis
Revitalize Your Skin’s Health - Buy Fucidin H Cream in UK
Fucidin H Cream is a prescription medication specifically formulated for the treatment and prevention of Eczema, Dermatitis, and Psoriasis. It also helps heal broken and infected skin, making your skin healthy and happy again. Fucidin H Cream contains two active ingredients: fusidic acid 2% (antibiotic) and hydrocortisone 1% (mild steroid). Fusidic acid helps stop the growth of the bacteria, while the steroid ingredient, hydrocortisone, helps treat inflammation and swelling in the infected area.
- Proven Treatment: For Eczema, Psoriasis, and Dermatitis
- Onset of Action: Within 24 Hours
- Active Ingredient: Fusidic Acid and Hydrocortisone
- Age Recommendation: 5+ Years of Children, Adults, and Elderly
- Dosage Guidance: Apply Gently On Affected Area Once in a Day
All inclusive services
No extra costs
Free tracked delivery
Delivered in plain packaging
No consultation charges
More Information Before You Buy Fucidin H Cream UK
- Generic Name: Fucidin
Fucidin H Cream is a trusted medication indicated for the treatment of dermatitis, eczema, and psoriasis. Before you buy Fucidin H Cream UK, you should know that it contains 2% fusidic acid and 1% hydrocortisone acetate as active ingredients, which collectively work to stop the growth of bacteria and treat the broken and infected skin. This cream effectively treats itchiness, irritation, and skin inflammation in the infected area.
Mechanism of Action
Fucidin H Cream combines the efficacy of fusidic acid and hydrocortisone to stop bacterial infection, reduce swelling, and treat the infection by inhibiting the growth of bacteria. Fusidic acid is an antibiotic that works by preventing the growth and spread of bacteria, while hydrocortisone acts as a corticosteroid that reduces inflammation and swelling. If you buy Fucidin Cream 30g, you can get effective results with just a single application of the cream on the infected area.
Application and Administration
It is advisable to follow the specific instructions or guidelines provided by your healthcare professional or dermatologist for the application of Fucidin H Cream UK. Generally, Fucidin cream is applied twice a day on the infected area for effective treatment of eczema, dermatitis, and psoriasis. We recommend not to use the cream consecutively for longer than 2 weeks.
Fucidin H Cream is a clinically proven solution to get immediate relief from skin inflammation, itchiness, and discomfort caused by eczema, dermatitis, and psoriasis infections. With the appropriate application of Fucidin, you can experience noticeable results within a few days. Patients should apply it as directed by their healthcare provider to heal broken and infected skin efficiently and eliminate bacterial infection.
In general, Fucidin H Cream is safe to use, and its side effects are temporary or have a mild impact. Burning, itching, mild irritation, or stinging of the skin are some of the common side effects of Fucidin cream. Over-usage of the cream or applying the cream over a larger area can lead patients to experience side effects.
Fucidin H Cream is not advisable to use by individuals who are allergic to hydrocortisone, fusidic acid, or any other ingredients present in the dual action prescription medication for eczema and psoriasis treatment. Ensure not to apply the cream over open wounds or bleeding skin.
- First thing first! Read the Patient Information Leaflet and follow the specified instructions regarding the application and storage of Fucidin H Cream.
- Cleanse the infected area with clean water and pat it dry with a clean towel before applying the cream.
- Apply a thin layer of Fucidin H Cream, ensuring it covers the affected skin area.
- Gently massage the cream into the skin until it is absorbed.
- Avoid applying the cream to healthy skin areas.
- Make sure to wash your hands thoroughly before and after the application of Fucidin H Cream.
- Apply the cream twice a day or as prescribed by your healthcare provider.
Store Fucidin H Cream at room temperature and keep it in a cool, dry place.
Warnings and Precautions
- Fucidin H Cream is indicated for external use only.
- Patients allergic to the ingredients present in the cream should avoid using it.
- Do not use it if you have untreated bacterial, fungal, or viral infections.
- Avoid applying the cream on the wounded skin area.
- Ensure you inform your doctor about any allergic reactions or underlying medical conditions.
- Do not scratch the infected skin areas, as it may lead to secondary infections.
- Prevent contact to eyes, nose, mouth, genitalia, and other sensitive areas.
- Store away from direct heat and sunlight.
- Seek medical advice in case you are pregnant or experience severe side effects after applying Fucidin H Cream.
- You should keep it out of reach of children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions for Fucidin H Cream
What is Fucidin H Cream used for?
Fucidin H Cream is a topical medication used to effectively treat a variety of skin conditions, such as eczema, dermatitis, and psoriasis. It contains fusidic acid and hydrocortisone as active ingredients, which interrupts the protein synthesis process of bacteria, prevents its growth, and treats the infected area. It also helps relieve skin itchiness, inflammation, irritation, and redness with just two applications per day.
How long does Fucidin H Cream take to treat eczema and psoriasis?
With the dual action mechanism of Fucidin H Cream, patients will see improvement in skin health within a few days with regular and appropriate application. Reduction in skin redness, swelling, burning, inflammation, or irritation are signs that Fucidin H Cream is effectively working. If your skin condition does not improve or gets worse after application, it is advisable to consult with your dermatologist or healthcare provider.
Can I buy Fucidin Online?
Yes, you can request Fucidin H online. After a clincian review of your online visit, you can purchase Fucidin H Cream at Farmeci.com.
Is Fucidin H Cream an antifungal medication?
No, Fucidin H Cream is not an antifungal medication and is not prescribed for the treatment of viral or fungal infections. It contains fusidic acid (an antibiotic ingredient) and hydrocortisone (a mild steroid ingredient) that are used for the prevention and treatment of eczema, dermatitis, and psoriasis.
Are there any side effects associated with Fucidin H Cream?
Yes, like any other medication, Fucidin H Cream has some common side effects. These side effects may include irritation, redness, itching, and swelling of the skin. These effects are generally temporary and would heal independently. However, if you are experiencing severe or persistent side effects, we recommend you consult with your healthcare provider.
Is Fucidin H Cream safe for children and infants?
Typically, Fucidin H Cream is safe and suitable to use for adults and the elderly. However, when it comes to treating eczema, dermatitis, and psoriasis in infants and young children, it is advisable to first consult with a healthcare professional before you buy Fucidin H Cream online in the UK. In most cases, Fucidin is safe to use for children above the age of 5 years.
How long it takes to treat the side effects of Fucidin H Cream?
The time it takes to treat the side effects of Fucidin H Cream may depend on the nature and severity of the side effects. Some patients have reported mild side effects (skin redness, itchiness, irritation, and inflammation) that go away on their own within 2 to 3 days. However, it will take longer to recover from severe or persistent side effects. It is advisable to discontinue the use of Fucidin H Cream and immediately consult a healthcare provider if you experience severe side effects.