Instillagel Syringe (6ml/11ml)
- Helps with Rashes
- Precise Application
- Antiseptic and Anesthetic Gel
- UK Sourced
Instillagel Syringe (6ml/11ml)Category:Genital Herpes
Experience Rapid Relief From Genital Herpes - Buy Instillagel in the UK
Instillagel is a local anesthetic gel that numbs the affected area upon application and provides quick relief from uncomfortable and painful genital herpes symptoms. Instillagel is the most effective medication for the treatment of genital herpes, a common sexually transmitted infection (STI). Most healthcare providers prescribe Instillagel for herpes treatment as it contains a local anesthetic to reduce the pain and risk of infection for genital herpes.
- Proven Treatment: For Genital Herpes
- Onset of Action: Within 5 to 7 minutes
- Active Ingredient: Propyl Hydroxybenzoate (E216), Chlorhexidine Gluconate Solution, Lidocaine Hydrochloride, and Methyl Hydroxybenzoate (E218).
- Age Recommendations: Children (2+ years), Adults, and Adolescents
- Dosage Guidance: Easy-to-use applicator on affected areas precisely
All inclusive services
No extra costs
Free tracked delivery
Delivered in plain packaging
No consultation charges
More Information Before You Buy Instillagel Online
Generic Name: Instillagel
Instillagel is indicated for the prevention and treatment of herpes outbreaks. Due to its special formula containing soothing agents, Instillagel can facilitate rapid relief from pain, discomfort, and itchiness associated with genital herpes. The active ingredient, lidocaine hydrochloride 5%, numbs the affected skin area and provides instant relief from pain and irritation.
Mechanism of Action
Buy instillagel for external use only and apply to target the affected skin area to prevent and treat genital herpes outbreaks. The mechanism of action in Instillagel is centered around its active ingredients, which help to numb down the affected area upon application. Additionally, it will ease and soothe pain, burning, itchiness, soreness, and discomfort, providing the patient with ever-lasting relief. The antiviral properties of Instillagel help fight against herpes simplex virus, minimizing virus replication and transmission. Moreover, Instillagel also contains moisturizing agents that alleviate dryness and irritation.
Dosage and Administration
For effective use of Instillagel, you can apply a small portion directly on the affected area using the provided easy-to-use applicator. The syringe is specially designed to ensure precise and hygienic application of Instillagel. You might feel a slight stinging after application, but it stops once the anesthetic effect sets in. We recommend you use the Instillagel (6ml/11ml) as your healthcare provider prescribes.
Instillagel is a clinically proven topical medication for genital herpes that immediately provides relief and comfort upon its application on the affected area. According to the users, the combination of Instillagel with other herpes medications can increase the effectiveness of the herpes gel.
Some of the most common side effects of Instillagel include skin irritation, rashes, red skin, itching, dry skin, and burning sensation on the application site. These side effects are temporary and would heal independently. Still, we recommend you consult with a professional healthcare provider for any unusual or severe side effects.
Instillagel is contraindicated in individuals who are allergic to the ingredients present, including Propyl Hydroxybenzoate (E216), Chlorhexidine Gluconate Solution, Lidocaine Hydrochloride, and Methyl Hydroxybenzoate (E218). Patients should also not use Instillagel during breastfeeding or pregnancy without prior approval from their healthcare provider. Also, you should not use Instillagel if your affected skin area is bleeding or damaged.
- First of all, follow all the instructions precisely as prescribed by your healthcare provider.
- Wash your hands appropriately with clean water before and after applying Instillagel anesthetic gel.
- Wash the affected area with water and dry it with a clean towel.
- Use the provided applicator for accurate and hygienic gel distribution.
- Squeeze the syringe and apply the gel directly to the affected area.
- Withdraw the syringe and restore the cap.
- Repeat the steps 2-5 times a day or as directed by your healthcare provider.
- Again, wash your hands to maintain hygiene and avoid potential contamination.
Instillagel can be stored at room temperature, away from direct sunlight and heat. Also, users should ensure the Instillagel syringe remains tightly closed in its original packaging to maintain its effectiveness. Keep it out of reach of children and away from freezing.
Warnings and Precautions
- Do not swallow Instillagel.
- Ensure to avoid contact with your eyes.
- Instillagel is for external use only.
- Do not use Instillagel if you are allergic to the components or ingredients present in the medication.
- It is recommended to inform your healthcare provider about the allergic reactions or medical conditions you have before you buy Instillagel online.
- You should stop applying the Instillagel immediately if you experience intense rash, itchiness, swelling, or skin redness.
- It is important to let your doctor know which medicines and recreational drugs you are consuming.
- Patients suffering from heart or liver problems should consult with a healthcare professional before the application of Instillagel.
Frequently Asked Questions for Instillagel Syringe (6ml/11ml)
How to use Instillagel for genital herpes treatment?
Using Instillagel is super easy. You will just have to wash the affected area with clean water and pat it dry. Then, use the provided precise applicator to apply the herpes treatment gel directly on the affected area and keep it there for 6-8 hours.
Is Instillagel safe for all ages?
Generally, Instillagel is safe to use for the prevention and treatment of herpes outbreaks. Adults, adolescents, and children above 2 years can safely apply Instillagel for genital herpes treatment. However, if you buy Instillagel online in the UK, it is advisable to first consult with your healthcare provider before its application.
How many times a day can you use Instillagel?
We recommend that you apply Instillagel as directed by your healthcare provider. It is advisable not to use more than 4 Instillagel syringes within 24 hours.
Are there any potential side effects of using Instillagel for herpes treatment?
Instillagel is typically a well-tolerated medication for herpes treatment. However, some individuals may experience mild and uncommon side effects, such as temporary skin redness or irritation at the application site.
How long does Instillagel take to wear off?
Instillagel is a clinically proven anesthetic gel used for genital herpes treatment. The anesthetic effect of Instillagel begins as soon as it is applied on the affected skin area and lasts for around 1 to 4 hours, depending on the area of application.
Can I use Instillagel if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
In case of pregnancy or breastfeeding, patients should consider consulting with their healthcare provider before purchasing Instillagel pre-filled syringes to ensure safe application. Based on your health and medical condition, your healthcare provider will recommend whether to use Instillagel or not.