Lyclear Dermal Cream (30g)
Lyclear Dermal Cream (30g)Category:Pubic Lice
The Ultimate Treatment Solution For Scabies and Pubic Lice! - Order Lyclear Online
Lyclear is a trusted and effective dermal cream used for the prevention and treatment of scabies and pubic lice infestation. Pubic lice are tiny parasites that infest the hair in the pubic region and are usually spread through sexual contact. Lyclear dermal cream is a pharma medication that contains permethrin as its active ingredient that helps you get relief from relentless itching, discomfort, and rashes. Eliminate stubborn parasites and clear them off of your skin and pubic hair with Lyclear 5% cream 30mg.
- Effective Treatment: For Scabies and Pubic Lice
- Onset of Action: Around 8 hours
- Active Ingredient: Permethrin
- Age Recommendations: 2+ Years of Children, Adults and Elderly
- Dosage Guidance: Apply Once and Keep it for 8-10 Hours
All inclusive services
No extra costs
Free tracked delivery
Delivered in plain packaging
No consultation charges
More Information Before You Buy Lyclear Dermal Cream 30g Online
- Generic Name: Permethrin 5% w/w Cream
Most healthcare providers prescribe Lyclear cream for scabies and crab lice treatment as it is effective in preventing parasitic infestations. It will be the perfect medication if you want to gain control of a lice infestation or outbreak. With just a single application, Lyclear cream can potentially eliminate the growth of the parasitic infection in your body. Lyclear 5% cream is highly effective in eradicating scabies, crab mites, and eggs, providing patients relief from intense itching within just a few hours.
Mechanism of Action
Permethrin is the potent ingredient in Lyclear dermal cream, which works to stop the growth of parasitic infections caused by scabies and lice. Scabies is a contagious skin condition that can cause itchiness, irritation, and breakdown in the skin. Permethrin's neurotoxic effect on these pests ensures an effective and thorough treatment, providing relief from symptoms of lice and scabies infestation. Lyclear cream can kill the eggs of lice mites with a single application. However, you can experience mild itchiness in the infected area for up to 4 weeks.
Application and Administration
Lyclear 5% cream has the potential to kill paralyze mites and kill them along with their eggs with only a single application. After the application, you can let the antiparasitic cream on the affected area for 8-10 hours or overnight. If the cream is washed off somehow within 8 hours, you can reapply it on the affected area to effectively cure the parasitic infection. Lyclear lotion can be suitable for children over the age of 2 years to treat scabies and adults over 18 years for treating crab and pubic lice. If scabies or pubic lice are not effectively treated, you can apply the cream again on the infected area after 7 days.
Lyclear cream is the most effective treatment solution because it contains Permethrin, an effective agent that eliminates scabies, pubic lice, crab lice, and their eggs. Almost 90% of the total users were successfully treated for scabies and crab lice with just a single application of the Lyclear cream. You should pay special attention when applying Lyclear dermal cream to your armpits, genital areas, buttocks, soles of feet, and under the fingernails.
Generally, Lyclear 5% cream is well-tolerated. However, like any other antiparasitic cream, Lyclear has its own side effects, such as skin irritation, slight stinging or burning, skin redness, itching, or rash at the application site. These effects are temporary and will go away independently within a few days. However, if you experience any severe side effects or any allergic reaction, we recommend consulting with your healthcare provider.
Lyclear Cream is not suitable for individuals who are having allergic reactions related to Permethrin or any of the cream's components. It is crucial to discuss any known allergies or underlying medical conditions with a healthcare professional before you order Lyclear online. Ensure to apply Lyclear lotion on dry skin and avoid application on wet, wounded, or bleeding skin.
- Gently take an efficient portion of Lyclear 5% dermal cream and apply it gently on the affected area.
- Make sure to apply the cream on dry and cool affected areas of the skin.
- It is advisable to leave the cream for 8-10 hours before washing the affected area with clean water.
- Ensure to avoid contact with your eyes, nose, mouth, and other mucous membranes.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after the application of Lyclear dermal cream.
- Consult with your healthcare provider first if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Properly store Lyclear at room temperature (68-77°F or 20-25°C) in a cool, dry place to maintain its efficacy and safety. Also, ensure to keep it away from heat and direct sunlight.
Warnings and Precautions
- Lyclear dermal cream is for external use only.
- Be extra cautious when using the cream on sensitive skin areas such as eyes, mouth, nose, face, etc.
- Avoid taking a hot shower immediately after application of Lyclear cream.
- Do not apply the cream on or near eyelashes.
- Paraffin is one of the ingredients in Lyclear, and as it is flammable, avoid smoking or going near naked flames.
- Lyclear cream should not come in contact with your eyes, and immediately rinse them with clean water if they are contaminated.
- Avoid prolonged scratching of the affected area, as it may lead to bacterial skin infections.
- Ensure to inform the doctor about the underlying medical conditions and any allergies before using Lyclear cream.
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions for Lyclear Dermal Cream (30g)
How does Lyclear 5% cream work?
Lyclear cream is a topical medication specifically designed to treat scabies, pubic lice, and crab lice. It contains permethrin (5%) as its active ingredient, which disrupts the nervous system of scabies and lice. This medication is perfect for eliminating these stubborn parasites and killing their eggs.
Is Lyclear dermal cream safe for children and adults?
Yes, Lyclear dermal cream is safe and suitable for both adults and children over 2 years of age. All individuals can apply the antiparasitic cream across their entire body, including the hands, soles of the feet, ears, nose, neck, and facial hair.
Can I apply Lyclear Cream on my face and head?
It is advisable not to apply Lyclear 5% cream on the face and head. However, you can apply to other body areas that are affected by scabies and lice parasitic infestation.
How much Lyclear should I use?
Well, the quantity of Lyclear lotion differs depending on the age of the individual. For children aged 2-5 years, it is recommended to apply 7.5g of Lyclear cream (Quarter of a tube). For children aged 6-12 years, it is advisable to apply 15g of Lyclear dermal cream (Half a tube). For adults, we recommend applying 30g of Lyclear cream (1 tube) for effective treatment of scabies and lice.
What are the side effects of Lyclear cream?
Some of the possible side effects you can experience after the application of Lyclear cream include mild skin irritation, itchiness, skin redness, burning sensation, and rash. Additionally, individuals should not worry as it is normal to experience mild itchiness in the infected area for up to 4 weeks after applying Lyclear dermal cream. However, if you experience severe side effects, it is better to consult with your healthcare provider.