Norethisterone 5mg (Utovlan)
- MHRA approved
- Delay up to 17 days
- Discreet delivery
Norethisterone 5mg (Utovlan)Category:Period Delay
Take Control of Your Menstrual Cycle - Buy Norethisterone 5mg in UK
Norethisterone tablets are a trusted medication, often prescribed for its effectiveness in delaying or regulating periods or menstrual cycle. Utovlan is a brand name for Norethisterone, a synthetic version of a hormone with similar properties to progesterone. It can delay a woman's period for up to 17 days. However, patients should note that Norethisterone should not be used as a contraceptive measure.
- Proven Treatment: To Delay or Regulate the Menstrual Cycle
- Onset of Action: Within 3 Hours.
- Active Ingredient: Norethisterone, a synthetic progestogen hormone.
- Age Recommendations: Adults above 18+ Years
- Dosage Guidance: Depending on the condition to be treated.
- To Delay Menstruation: 3 Tablets/Day starting 3 days before the expected Menstruation, Continue for 3 Days.
- To Prevent Pregnancy: 1 Tablet/Day for 28 Days.
- For Endometriosis: 3 Tablets/Day for at least 6 Months.
All inclusive services
No extra costs
Free tracked delivery
Delivered in plain packaging
No consultation charges
More Information Before You Buy Norethisterone 5mg Online
Generic Name: Norethisterone
Norethisterone 5 mg tablets are indicated for patients seeking a pill to stop period for holiday, vacation, or any special occasion. Utovlan period delay tablets are a trusted medication for managing hormonal imbalances or delaying periods. Buy Utovlan 5mg online if you want to treat menstrual disorders, support early pregnancy, and extend your freedom from menstruation (periods).
Mechanism of Action
Utovlan 5mg period-stopping pills contain the active ingredient Norethisterone, a synthetic progestogen, for known for its potent hormonal effects. This medication for delaying periods targets the root cause of hormonal imbalance, allowing patients to regain control over their menstrual cycle. Naturally, a drop in the female hormone levels triggers the menstrual cycle in the body. However, taking Norethisterone 5mg tablets will keep the hormone levels high, leading to delays in periods. The hormone levels will drop again once the effect of Norethisterone wears off.
Application and Administration
Most healthcare professionals prescribe Norethisterone for period delay or menstrual cycle control and typically recommend a dosage of 3 tablets per day. These period delay tablets are best effective when taken 3 days before the expected menstruation and continue the recommended dosage for 3 days. It is advisable to first consult with your healthcare provider before you buy Norethisterone tablets to delay periods for vacation or any special occasion.
Norethisterone 5mg is highly effective in delaying, regulating, or stopping periods for 7 to 17 days, depending on the dosage. To leverage the maximum effectiveness of Utovlan tablets, we recommend taking menstrual delay pills 3 days before your periods are expected.
Like all medications, Norethisterone 5 mg may have some side effects, although not everyone will experience them. Here are some Norethisterone side effects you should know before taking this period delay medication:
- Mood Swings
- Breast Tenderness
- Menstrual Cycle Changes
- Feeling Sick
- Breakthrough Bleeding
- Dizziness or Fatigue
Generally, these side effects are mild or temporary. However, if you experience severe or persistent side effects, it is advisable to seek immediate medical assistance.
Norethisterone or Utovlan 5mg tablets are contraindicated for patients allergic to Norethisterone or any other ingredients present in the period stopping medication. Additionally, you should ensure to consult with your healthcare provider if you are pregnant, trying to conceive, or breastfeeding. Do not consider Norethisterone as a contraceptive method. It is safe to use when a woman is on the mini-pill, but not while she is taking the combined pill.
- A typical dosage of Norethisterone is 3 pills per day.
- You should start consuming Norethisterone tablets 3 days before the expected period.
- Swallow one tablet 3 times a day with a glass of water.
- Continue for 3 consecutive days to get the desired period delay.
- Once you stop taking Utovlan tablets, your periods start again after 3 days.
- Doctors recommend taking a maximum of 42 tablets to delay menstruation for up to 14 days.
- Ensure you consult your doctor to get the appropriate dosage and course.
- Norethisterone 5mg is for oral use only.
- Patients should share any underlying medical conditions or allergic reactions with their doctor before using Norethisterone tablets.
- Taking Norethisterone will slightly increase the risk of blood clots in the veins or legs.
- Patients who are suffering from epilepsy, migraine, asthma, heart problems, kidney problems, or liver problems must consult with their healthcare provider first before taking Norethisterone tablets.
- It is advisable to stop taking Norethisterone period delay pills if you experince severe or persistent side effects.
- Additionally, you can consult a healthcare professional in case of pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
Store Norethisterone 5 mg (Utovlan) at room temperature (68-77°F or 20-25°C) in a cool, dry place, away from the reach of children and pets. Keep it away from direct sunlight and heat.
Frequently Asked Questions for Norethisterone 5mg (Utovlan)
What is Norethisterone (Utovlan)?
Norethisterone is a synthetic hormone similar to progesterone that helps women who need to regulate or delay their menstruation flow or periods. Utovlan is a brand name for Norethisterone, which is used for a variety of purposes, including delaying periods, treating menstrual disorders, and supporting early pregnancy. Norethisterone 5mg can delay periods for up to 17 days.
How do Norethisterone tablets work to delay my periods?
Norethisterone tablets work by influencing hormonal fluctuations, allowing individuals to take control of their menstruation cycle. During your monthly menstruation cycle, the progesterone levels will fluctuate or drop, causing the womb lining to shed as menstruation flow. Norethisterone will maintain balance in the progesterone levels by keeping them high, which leads to period delays.
Can you use Utovlan to stop pregnancy?
No, Norethisterone or Utovlan 5mg tablets are not designed to prevent or stop pregnancy. These tablets should not be used as a contraceptive method. Norethisterone can help regulate or delay your menstrual cycle, which may contribute to birth control. You can still become pregnant while taking Norethisterone pills.
How long does Norethisterone take to work?
Well, Norethisterone works differently for every person. But Norethisterone typically takes 3 days to work. Hence, it is recommended to take Norethisterone (Utovlan) tablets 3 days before the expected menstrual cycle.
When will my period start after I stop taking Norethisterone?
Once you stop taking Norethisterone tablets, you can expect your periods to start again after 3-4 days.