Otomize Ear Spray
- Triple ingredient
Otomize Ear SprayCategory:Ear Pain
Buy Otomize Ear Spray & Effectively Treat Your Ear Infection
An antibacterial ear spray to treat external ear canal infection and inflammation. It reduces pain and discomfort caused due to infection between the ear and the ear drum. When sprayed within 24 hours of the first symptoms, it rapidly recovers you from inflammation and infection. Three active ingredients bind the bacteria and kill them off.
- Proven Treatment: For Ear Infection & Inflammation
- Onset of Action: Effectively Treats Within 24 Hours of the First Symptoms
- Application Duration: 2-3 Times a Day
- Age Recommendations: Suitable for 2+ Years
- Active Ingredients: Neomycin, Acetic Acid and Dexamethasone
All inclusive services
No extra costs
Free tracked delivery
Delivered in plain packaging
No consultation charges
More Information Before You Buy Otomize Ear Spray
- Generic Name: Neomycin/Dexamethasone/Acetic Acid
If you suffer from Otitis Externa or Otitis Media with Tympanic Membrane Perforation, you should buy Otomize spray online. Combining three active ingredients relieves infection, inflammation, pain, and discomfort.
Mechanism of Action
The three active ingredients in Otomize ear spray have the following mechanism of action:
- Neomycin Sulfate: treat and prevent bacterial infection in the ear
- Dexamethasone: reduces inflammation and swelling
- Acetic Acid: prevents the growth of bacteria
Buy this antibiotic ear spray online for faster delivery and free consultation from a certified professional without prescription charges.
Application and Administration
Spray this antibacterial medication on the affected area twice to thrice daily.
Otomize ear sprays effectively against external ear canal infections, causing inflammation, pain, and discomfort. Combining three antibacterial medications on the affected area twice or thrice a day for 2-3 days can completely kill and cure the bacteria. Buy Otomize ear spray within 24 hours of the first sign of infection to get rapid relief.
Otomize side effects include temporary stinging or burning sensation, itching, or redness at the application area. But these symptoms are mild and go away on their own.
Individuals who are hypersensitive or allergic to ingredients (Neomycin Sulfate, Dexamethasone, Acetic Acid) should not use this antibiotic ear spray. Besides, those with perforated eardrum should also not spray this on the affected area as it can be harmful if it enters the middle ear.
- Shake the bottle before using it.
- Ensure that the affected area is clean.
- Pull the earlobe backward and upward to straighten your ear canal, and apply ear spray.
- Spray 2-3 times into the affected area twice or thrice a day.
Warnings and Precautions
- Do not use Otomize ear spray if you are allergic to any components.
- Avoid spraying on the perforated eardrum.
- Avoid prolonged use of Otomize ear spray.
Frequently Asked Questions for Otomize Ear Spray
Can I buy Otomize ear spray online?
You can buy Otomize spray online from any online verified pharmacy store. You get delivery within 24 hours and without additional costs like prescription charges.
Does Otomize ear spray block ear wax?
It is not scientifically proven that Otomize ear spray may block or remove ear wax. Still, it can indirectly help with ear wax issues and treat underlying infection-causing ear wax buildup.
Can Otomize ear spray relieve glue from the ear?
It is not typically built to remove glue or adhesive substances from the ear. The medicine reduces inflammation and infection.
How long should I use Otomize ear spray?
It is recommended to use for a shorter duration. However, you should use it until you recover from the inflammation and infection.
Can I use other ear drops while on Otomize ear spray?
It is advisable to consult your healthcare professional before using two ear drops together. They can help you understand possible drug interactions and their effects.
What should I do if I accidentally ingest or get Otomize in my eyes?
Seek your doctor's consultation immediately. In the event of ingestion, rinse your eyes immediately and thoroughly with lukewarm water.