- Treats soft external genital warts (fleshy to the touch)
- Vanish Warts within 4 weeks
- Safe and Well-tolerated
Warticon Cream/SolutionCategory:Genital Warts
Eliminate Genital Warts Effectively - Buy Warticon Cream or Solution
Warticon, also sold as Wartec, is a topical medication for the treatment of genital warts, a common sexually transmitted infection (STI). Caused by Human Papillomavirus (HPV), genital warts are small, raised bumps that appear on or around the genital area. Warticon cream or solution is a trusted medication to treat warts present on the foreskin of the penis and external warts of the vagina. Warticon cream contains the active ingredient podophyllotoxin, which prevents the growth of HPV in the body and treats genital warts.
- Proven Treatment: For Genital Warts caused by HPV
- Onset of Action: Within a Day
- Active Ingredient: Podophyllotoxin
- Age Recommendations: 18+ Years Adults
- Dosage Guidance: Twice a Day for 3 Consecutive Days, Continue After 4-day Break
All inclusive services
No extra costs
Free tracked delivery
Delivered in plain packaging
No consultation charges
More Information Before You Buy Warticon Online
- Generic Name: Podophyllotoxin 1.5 mg/g (0.15% w/w)
Warticon cream and Warticon solution are indicated by most healthcare providers for the prevention and treatment of genital warts. Podophyllotoxin, the active ingredient, will help treat soft external genital warts, the result of HPV (Human Papillomavirus). The antiviral cream is safe and suitable to use for adults above 18 years of age.
Mechanism of Action
Warticon contains podophyllotoxin, an effective antiviral agent that inhibits the growth of the HPV-infected cells. The Warticon solution or Warticon cream works by inhibiting the virus’ ability to replicate or spread inside or around the genital areas. Genital warts are contagious and can be passed on through sexual intercourse. To get rid of or eliminate genital warts outbreak, you can buy Warticon cream or Warticon solution as prescribed by your healthcare provider.
Application and Administration
Patients should apply Warticon Cream or Solution as directed by a professional healthcare provider. Generally, applying the wart treatment cream twice a day for 3 consecutive days will be sufficient to get rid of genital warts. After applying the Warticon cream for 3 days, do not apply it for 4 days, and then repeat the treatment course until complete warts elimination.
Warticon Cream is a clinically proven and trusted treatment for genital warts. It often leads to wart clearance within four weeks. Although the treatment of warts may seem long, patients should apply it consistently to efficiently stop the growth of HPV (Human Papillomavirus) and eradicate genital warts.
Mild skin irritation, redness, itching, and swelling are some of the common side effects of Warticon cream. The impact may vary depending on the skin sensitivity and application site. In case you experience severe or persistent side effects, you should see a healthcare professional.
Warticon Cream is contraindicated in individuals allergic to its active ingredient, podophyllotoxin, or any other components present in the cream. You should not apply the Warticon cream or solution on open wounds and broken skin. Make sure to keep the cream away from direct sunlight and heat.
- Wash the affected area thoroughly with soap and water and pat it dry with a clean towel.
- Make sure to apply a small but sufficient portion of the cream gently on the genital warts.
- Rub the cream till it is invisible.
- Ensure to only apply the cream on the affected skin area and not the healthy skin area.
- Always wash your hands before and after the application of Warticon cream.
- Keep the cream out of reach of children and pets.
Warticon cream must be stored at room temperature (68-77°F or 20-25°C) in a cool, dry place. Keep it away from children and pets to avoid accidental consumption. Also, store the Warticon cream away from heat and direct sunlight.
Warnings and Precautions
- Warticon cream or solution is for external use only.
- Ensure to keep it away from heat and direct sunlight.
- Inform your doctor or pharmacist if you have any allergies or medical conditions.
- Avoid excessive scratching, which may lead to bacterial skin infection.
- Avoid unprotected sex until fully treated.
- Do not apply the cream on broken or wounded skin.
- Warticon cream is to treat soft external genital warts. It should not be applied to any internal warts.
- Avoid contact with your eyes.
- Seek medical advice if pregnant, have skin allergies, or have any underlying conditions.
Frequently Asked Questions for Warticon Cream/Solution
What is Warticon Cream used for?
Warticon cream is generally used for the prevention and treatment of soft external genital warts. The active ingredients and agents in the Warticon cream will inhibit the growth of HPV (Human Papillomavirus), which causes genital warts.
How to apply Warticon cream and Warticon solution?
Warticon is available in both cream and solution form. We recommend you follow the instructions provided by your healthcare provider or the product label when using it to treat genital warts. Follow the below-mentioned guidelines on how to use Warticon cream and Warticon solution:
- Wash the affected area and dry it thoroughly.
- Using a clean finger, apply a small amount of cream directly to each wart, making sure to cover the entire wart.
- Rub the cream into the wart until it is no longer visible.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after applying the cream.
- Wash the affected area and dry it thoroughly.
- Using the applicator provided, apply a small amount of solution directly to each wart, making sure to cover the entire wart.
- Allow the solution to air-dry for a few minutes.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after applying the solution.
- For both the cream and solution, it is recommended to use the medication twice a day for three consecutive days, followed by four days without treatment.
How long does Warticon take to work?
Warticon cream usually takes around 4-5 weeks to effectively treat genital warts. Patients need to ensure to regularly apply the Warticon cream as directed by a healthcare provider. In case your symptoms still persist, you should consult your doctor to increase the dosage or try out any other medication.
Can I use Warticon with my other medication(s)?
It is important to inform your healthcare provider about all the medications you are taking, including prescription, over-the-counter, and herbal products, before using Warticon. This is because some medications may interact with Warticon, which can affect its effectiveness or increase the risk of side effects. Also, if you are experiencing any side effects or adverse reactions, you should immediately seek medical assistance from your healthcare provider.
How can I tell if Warticon cream is working?
When you apply Warticon cream to the affected area, you will experience mild irritation on the application site. This means the Warticon cream is working to get rid of the genital warts you have. However, if you experience severe skin reactions or irritation, it is advisable to consult with your healthcare professional.
Can I use Warticon Cream during pregnancy or while breastfeeding?
Well, Warticon cream and Warticon solution are considered safe to use for all adults. However, before you buy Warticon cream online, you should first consult with your healthcare professional in case of pregnancy or breastfeeding.