Doxycycline for Chlamydia
- 7 Day Course
- First line Treatment
- Discreet Treatment
Doxycycline for ChlamydiaCategory:Chlamydia
A Medication Tough on Infection and Gentle on You - Buy Doxycycline Online
Doxycycline 100mg is a prescription-based antibiotic that is 100% effective against sexually transmitted diseases called chlamydia. Besides, it is even prescribed for treating bacterial infections, such as gonorrhea, acne, Lyme diseases, and malaria. This medicine also treats infections caused by ticks and mosquitos.
- Proven Treatment: For Chlamydia
- Onset of Action: Feeling better on the first Medication
- Active Ingredient: Doxycycline Hyclate
- Age Recommendations: For all Ages
- Dosage Guidance: Twice a Day
All inclusive services
No extra costs
Free tracked delivery
Delivered in plain packaging
No consultation charges
More Information Before You Buy Doxycycline Online
- Generic Name: Doxycycline Hyclate 100mg
Buy Doxycycline online to treat infections caused by bacteria and parasites. The medicine falls under the tetracycline class of antibiotics, preventing bacteria from producing protein and causing patient trouble.
Mechanism of Action
Doxycycline binds ribosomes that prevent cells from producing protein for bacterial sustainability.
Dosage and Administration
Doctors advise it to be taken twice daily with food or water. However, the duration may change based on the severity of the infection. Besides, you must always consult your doctor if the medication causes severe side effects.
There are common side effects of Doxycycline 100mg, which may be cured with time. The side effects are:
- Rashes & itching
- Vaginal itching
Doxycycline 100mg is 100% effective against bacterial and parasite infections. It starts showing results if you regularly take the medicine without having sex.
There are several reasons why you should consult a doctor for chlamydia:
- Suffering from diarrhea or happens as a side effect when taking antibiotics
- Suffering from syphilis
- Suffering from porphyria
- Suffering from liver or kidney problems
- Have systemic lupus erythematosus
- Or remaining most of the time under sunlight
- Take Doxycycline for Chlamydia twice a day for seven days on average.
- Take a capsule with a glass of water.
- Ensure you take it with a glass of water, with or without food.
- Take Doxycycline evenly throughout the day.
Consult your doctor if you are already on these medications:
- Birth control pills
- Epilepsy controlling pills
- Blood clot prevention pills
- Infection treatment pills
- Body immune response pill
Preventive Steps While Taking Doxycycline 100mg
- Do not involve yourself in sexual intercourse while on medication.
- Both Chlamydia-infected patients and their partners should be treated equally, even if they are negative.
- After the chlamydia positive test, it can take five weeks for the reports to be negative.
- If you are under 25, kindly test for Chlamydia after three months once you fully recover.
- The medication treatment should not be repeated within 3 months post-recovery unless a doctor prescribes the same medication.
- Do not take Chlamydia medicines if you are pregnant or trying to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not continue Doxycycline 100mg if you discover allergies.
- Do not consume medicine with alcohol.
Frequently Asked Questions for Doxycycline for Chlamydia
Do I need to take the entire course of antibiotics, even if I start to feel better?
Yes, you must complete the entire course if you start feeling better after any point. Though you feel better, the infection may not have been completely treated. If you do not complete the medication, the infection may bounce back.
Where can I buy 100mg of Doxycycline 100mg?
Doxycycline 100mg can be bought only through verified and trusted pharmacies like Farmeci. Also, you must consider the fastest delivery option, as the infection needs to be treated as soon as possible.
Can I buy Doxycycline over the counter?
No, it is a prescribed antibiotic medication for Chlamydia, which means you cannot buy over the counter without a prescription.
What should I do if I experience side effects?
You must consult your doctor if you experience side effects. They may ask you to lower your dose or suggest alternatives.
What should I do if I miss a dose of doxycycline?
There is no need to panic if you miss the dose. You can always take the medication as soon as you remember it. However, if it’s time for the second dose, skip the missed one and continue with the regular schedule. Do not double your dose in case you miss it.
What should I do if I vomit after taking doxycycline?
If you vomit after taking Doxycycline 100mg, then take it immediately.